Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Little Laugh

Over Memorial Day weekend, Dan and I were driving home from Iowa. We stopped at a McDon*alds to grab a bite.

I was feeding Eve when Morgan announced that she needed the bathroom. 
Dan looked at me helplessly. 
"Don't look at me." I told him, "Just take her in the ladies room. Or the mens room. I don't care... either one."

Several minutes later, Morgan and Dan came out.

"So?" I asked. "How'd it go?"

"We went to the men's room" Dan announced. 

"Good." 

"Yep." He paused. 
"Except that Morgan loudly asked me if all people have v*ginas while she was in the stall." 

3 comments:

Short Stop said...

BAH HAHAHAHA!

Sorry, Dan.

But, BAH HAHHAHAHAHA!

Team Alix said...

Bwahahaha! That is fantastic!

Jenni S. said...

Awesome. I get embarrassed all the time in the bathroom. It's nice to know the men get it too every now and again.