Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Pits

Like most summer-hungry folk, I've been MIA in the blogging world lately. Totally worth it for the better weather. 

*ahem*

But I thought I'd take this opportunity to share a funny moment.

The other night, Dan and I had a date at home. Put the kids in bed. Got subs. Watched some TV.

A commercial came on and asked us, "What kind of pit are you?"

We're talking arm pits, folks. 

And then it continues to describe different kinds of pits. Not only is this an all-time low as far as desperate marketing moves, but as I bite into my super favorite sub, the commercial offers, "Hairy pits?" 

Gag. Barf. Gross.

Maybe next time we should rent a movie.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Ew! What channel were YOU watching b/c I'm going to stay away! :)

mercy said...

male or female? cause that would determine the gross factor. LOL

i'm totally out of commission in the virtual world this summer... except for facebooking on the go via blackberry