Monday, May 11, 2009

College

Emily: "So Daddy tells me you want to go to Ras*mussen College."

Morgan: "I saw it on TV. If you rewind (Tivo) you can see it, Mom! I want to go there."

Emily: "What's so good about Ras*mussen College? Why do you want to go there?"

Morgan: "So I can graduate." She says this confidently.

Emily: "Graduate, huh?"

Morgan: "And go to prom. You get to wear fancy clothes and (enter excited, hushed voice here) go in a limo."

Emily: "Wow. That sounds great. But what's the point of going to college?"

Morgan: "To learn about having kids and stuff."

Hehehe... You wish.

Emily: "Don't you want to go to Cal*vin College? Daddy and I went there."

Morgan: "No, I want to go to Ras*mussen. I saw it on TV..."

3 comments:

Short Stop said...

OF COURSE, she's gonna go to Cal.vin. You learn all about being a Momma there, right?

How on EARTH does she know what Tivo is? Oh mercy, we're in trouble.

Team Alix said...

completely **flawless** logic. I love it.

Jenni S. said...

LOL. Oh my goodness this kid's mind just makes me laugh. I know it can cause headaches at times, but she is as sharp as a tack!

On a side note, why on God's green earth would someone name their school Rasmussen? It sounds too much like Rasputin.