Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday Journal

Morgan's teacher has students whose birthday it is go home with (drumroll, please) the coveted birthday journal.
It's a big deal to these little kids. They write what they did on their big day.

Here's what I've found in this journal:

William
"...We opned presents. My favorite was the vehicle playset."

Jill
"I got my ears pierced! They are sparkly!..."

Daniel
"...I will have a party at Brunzwick on Saturday..."

and then, there is my daughter who began her entry thusly:
"I am going to hav lefdovr pink cake..."

Serenity.

3 comments:

Team Alix said...

deep breath, deep breath! That teacher *knows* you didn't just throw her some leftover cake! Ha ha!! You are a wonderful mother!! More Morganisms- they crack me up!

Jenni S. said...

I love the honesty. And that you let *her* write it in her own words. It's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.