Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tissue Encounter

"Tra la la la la... Nothing to see here folks. Just an innocent baby. Playing with tissues."


"What is on my hand? Don't you people clean the floor?
Seriously! It's like a pig pen here. Wait, let me taste it."


"Ith very thticky."


"I have got to inspect this stuff."


"Okay, let me try again. Down the gullet you go."


"I was right the first time.
Nast-o."


"I have GOT to get this taste out of mouth."


Disclaimer regarding the cocktail shaker: It was shiny... what'd you expect? :)

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

ha ha this was adorable :)

Short Stop said...

She is getting cuter by the day. Those eyes- man, they are captivating!!

She's one adorable little explorer!

Jenni S. said...

BAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I LOVE how you documented this. Awesome.