Friday, October 3, 2008

Pregnancy Dream

I think I had my first pregnancy dream last night, at least my first really bizarre one. 

A little background: Not only has Petri Dish Love Child been kicking tremendously lately, but on several occasions, she has stuck some body part out very hard and not moved it. I gently help push it back in, but this motion literally stops me in my tracks. Point is: she's strong. And I'm glad.

So in my dream, baby girl pushed so hard that she came out of my stomach... near my belly button. I caught her, showed her to Dan (who fainted) and we rushed to the hospital. I'm unsure where Morgan went. 

Oh, and the baby was a boy. Weird.

When we arrived at the hospital, we were a medical anomaly and so they treated me as such. 

I'm sure this isn't the last weird dream I'll have. Maybe it was the mexican food I had for dinner.

1 comment:

Jenni S. said...

Mexican food can bring all sorts of fun dreams...among other fun things. LOL.