Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random Pics

I haven't gotten to posting pics of my *brand new five-year-old* yet, but here's some random ones. Frankly, the one below isn't a phenomenal pic of Morgan but gave me an idea of what she's going to look like when she's older and I just couldn't bring myself to erase it. I can almost picture her at eighteen saying, "Ma, will you put that camera away? Sheesh."

*Random sidetrack: Am I the only one who looks at the BACKGROUNDS of photos to see how people live? Notice my cluttered countertop? It's the bane of my existence. I clean it every day and somehow it grows things again. Grrrrr. *



3 comments:

Short Stop said...

OHHH, Ems! I LOVE these pics of her! I can't wait to see her, again.

You totally captured her spunky spirit! :)

Mercy said...

She's beautiful Emily!

Jenni S. said...

What a beautiful girl. I know the spunky ones can have their moments, but she really seems like such a treasure. Someday it would be fun to meet all of you in person.