Monday, March 19, 2007

Baptism

We attended a baptism this Sunday. I love baptisms. I cry at nearly every one I attend. The only baptism I don't recall crying at was my own. I was an infant and I understand that I "baptized" the pastor right back. Serves him right for making my head wet.

But the baptism we attended was super special. It was the baptism of Alexander Miller, the long awaited baby of our friends Marc and Sara. You wouldn't know it to see this chunker, but he was underweight at birth. He was like a mini baby, if there is such a classification. Darn cute, too. He looks very much like both his parents, but esp. his Daddy. When he cries, it's like watching Marc cry in a smaller version.

So there I was crying as usual at the baptism. Along with the precious babies. What a beautiful sight to see through clouded vision.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for coming and sharing this event with us.

You know, I always hear two things when people talk about him:
1) He looks like me.
2) He's so cute.

So therefore, I must logically conclude that...

I have a small head.