Thursday, November 8, 2007

Car

*sniff*

Well, after getting new tires, a new battery and new brakes/rotors on my Corolla, we may very well be having to sell it. I had to get a new starter in it today. It's a TEN year old car and that starter is the only non-maintenance repair I've had to make. Sorry to my domestic car owning friends, but I love Toyota.

At the repair shop, the nice man who helped me gave me his phone number. He'd like to buy the car for his daughter when I'm ready to sell.

Dan and I are ready to turn in our "cool" cards and become minivan owners in the near future. Right, DJ?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

NOOOOOO!!! IDONTWANNAGETAMINIVAN!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!! NONONONONONO!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHH!

*sigh* Alright. We'll get the minivan.

:P

trevsmom said...

Emily, I had a Toyota Corrola too that we just sold this summer. It was a good ole car....I was sad to see it go. It was a bare bones car, no power windows or locks, no cruise. How great someone is already interested in it! We too got a mini van and my Dan too wasn't totally thrilled. He did though admit he liked it about 2 weeks afterwards. :-) Lots of memories and lots of places my Corolla has taken. We are starting a whole new set of memories as Mini Van Mommas! ;-)

Kris said...

Come to the dark side my friend! You'll never realize how great the van is until you have one. I swore I would never have a minivan, but after lugging, bending and shoving small children into the back seat of a small car...the van won me over with it's automatic doors and cupholders. Hehe
K