Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Morgan Stories

Morgan: "Mom, my dolly is named 'Diane'."

Emily: "Really? I thought it was 'Priscilla'."

Morgan: "'Priscilla'? That's a pretty name." (Thinking) "But no, this one is Diane. I think she saw someone die... that's why her name is Die...Ann."

Totally morbid, I know, but my girl is a thinker. 

___________________________

Morgan: "Mom, I'll tell you how to be smart: You THINK smart things and then you DO them. That's how you be smart. Let's tell Daddy how to be smart when he gets home."

Emily: "Daddy already is smart."

Morgan: "He's not smart like me. He's smart like Daddy. But he has to know the things I know to be smart."

Emily: "Oh."

Morgan: "And Eve is already smart. She can hold up her head. And she likes me. She's smart."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, Emily, she must keep you laughing all the time. Morgan sounds like so much fun and a joy to be around. And quite the smart one, too. :)

Jenny

Jenni S. said...

OK, the "Die...Ann" had me rolling. Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall of her brain sometimes? ;)