Friday, May 30, 2008

And the Winner Is...



ShortStop... Congrats, Shortshop, on winning the $15 Baskin Robbins Gift Certificate.

Her answer to how she keeps her identity is:

"You know, I've been giving this some real thought. And honestly, it has never occurred to me that I could lose myself in my kids. Maybe it's because they're boys and I'm a girl and there is no way that I will ever be that drawn to dirt.

But, I think it is mostly because of Jason. He loves Sarah...is passionate about the girl - and he tells me that. He encourages me to do the things that I love, the things that I'm passionate about, and wants me to be and stay...well, me. I think he likes the Mommy me - but he gave his heart to the girl."

1 comment:

Short Stop said...

Yes, I'd like to thank the academy, and my hot husband, and God, and my fans.

And, of course, Emily D....for hosting such a fun giveaway. I dedicate this trophy to you, Em!