Sunday, May 18, 2008

Morganisms

Morgan to Grandpa: "You and Grandma are getting old, Grandpa. One day you'll go to heaven."

Grandpa: (Laughing) "Yes, you're right, Morgan. And you'll be there one day, too, right, Morgan?"

Morgan: "Yep."

I'm glad my in-laws have a sense of humor.

_____________________________

Morgan was swinging with two friends next door. They were competing to see who could swing the highest. Morgan was going the least high. She didn't know I overheard this conversation.

Morgan: "I'm going the highest."

Friend: "No, you're not."

Morgan: "Well, my sister can go higher than you two."

Friend: "You don't have a sister."

Morgan: "Yes, I do. She's growing in my Mommy's tummy right now."

3 comments:

Short Stop said...

Love her!

A girl who loves said...

Too cute. And if it is a boy, I hope she won't be disappointed!

Sittintall said...

She sounds like she's ready for that sibling. Hopefully she can contain her excitement for the next 7 months.