Sunday, December 28, 2008

Out of the Mouth...

E (Morgan's 6yr old friend): "Morgan, did you like the book I gave you for Christmas?"

Morgan: "Yes! You have the same one! Now we both have the same book so you don't have to brag anymore."

E: "Yep! That's right."

(Glad that E wasn't offended by Morgan's remark.)

______________________________

E: "Next year you'll be in kindergarten."

Morgan: "Will you be in kindergarten with me?"

E: "No, I'm already in kindergarten. I'll be in first grade."

Morgan: "Then second grade, third grade and fourth grade..."

E: "And then we'll go to college. Then high school."

Morgan: "Yep."

E: "And then we can get married. You have to be a teenager to be married."

_______________________________

Dan: "Good morning, Morgan. What are you doing up?"

Morgan:
"I heard the baby crying. Sleep is not an option."

Haha... Got that right, girl!

1 comment:

Jenni S. said...

LOL. I love the last one - has she heard that somewhere before? :)