Friday, March 28, 2008

Chilly Willy

Call it a hunch, but something tells me that something great could be happening in our family.

My first IVF procedure is today.

As if on cue that something monumental is already happening in our life, our furnace, which could barely reach 68 degrees yesterday, is struggling to make 60 degrees this morning. Crazy, dying furnace.

My mother is in town which makes the whole chilly house and houseguest situation a little tricky. I can deal with the cold until the heating guy comes, but I hate for her to have to hold down the fort while we go today. 

Our spirits are remarkably high. Chilly, but high. :)

4 comments:

Sittintall said...

I'm praying for you all the way. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your family will be enriched by this experience. You have a faithful and hopeful heart (two wonderful qualities). God bless.

Janice said...

Once, during a particularly stressful time, when everyone was trying to figure out the right thing to say, I heard a very silly joke. And it cracked me up, probably just... because. So while I pray for your during this process, here is the joke:
What did the fish say when it swam into the wall?


Dam.

Short Stop said...

Ooooooooh, I can feel it too! :) Something is brewing across the lake and I can feel the excitement all the way over here!

Sheryl said...

Oo!! Chilly house! I just experienced that a weekend ago - the furnace broke, barely reaching 50 degrees in my house for 3 whole days! Ick.

I pray for you girl!!!