Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tattoo

(Click on the photo to see the detail better.)


It has become apparent to me that Morgan loves symmetry. This past week she received a sticker set which she was supposed to apply to a paper doll. She put them EXACTLY symmetrically across from each other. If one hand got a sticker, the other hand did as well. It was scary- mostly because I tend to design assymetrically and Dan prefers symmetry. I'm outnumbered.

But this photo of Morgan is a good illustration of how she enjoys symmetry. My mother gave her some temporary tattoos for Easter. They were Easter themed. Morgan wanted a rose applied to her skin. She insisted on having it placed exactly between her nipples on her chest. She was very proud of it. She didn't want to wear a shirt, but since it was still chilly out, I compromised and let her wear a hoodie without an undershirt. As you can see, she still managed to let us see her tattoo all day.

This is not... I repeat... this is NOT a preview of her teenage years. My daughter will be more modestly clad.

No comments: