Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Number Your Days

402 Number of posts I've written on my blog

17 Hours it took Morgan to get through her constipation today

10 Approximate number of times I've already ridden my minivan

66% Christmas shopping done

9pm Time Dan and I actually got to eat dinner last night due to Morgan's constipation

4 Number of grandparents I have

500 Estimated amount of extra calories I eat each day in holiday treats

11 Years I worked at the beach during summers

<2 Years I've been able to consecutively hold a job since working those marvelous summers

4 Siblings I have

2 Nephews I enjoy

231 How old I am in dog years

28 How old Morgan is in dog years

231 How old Morgan will have to be before I let her date

3 Approximate number of pets my brother accidentally killed (1 frog, 2 fish)

17 Last count on how many different treats my mother made for Christmas one year

>2 How many other friends I hope will do a numbered account of their day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Bret killed more pets than that.

What about the gerbil?

Oh wait, that was Noel. :)

Sheryl said...

This is a true thinker, Emily! If I can figure out some numbers for you, I'll do a little post myself :)
How fun, though!!

Kris said...

I like these things. It is just another fun way to get to know someone better!
K