Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ten Questions

Thanks to Sarah for this ten questions idea:

Ten questions of the day:

1. There are 16 waking hours for me in a day. Where do they go?

2. Is "keeping the house in a state of equilibrium" the same as cleaning it?

3. Why do I go to the grocery store so often? How does this happen?

4. Did people in the past really like sugarplums? Or did they only tolerate them b/c really GOOD dessert wasn't available?

5. Does every single family and friend of mine know that I love them?

6. Is there any couple in their 30s with children who are able to juggle well the stresses of home responsibilities, work, cars, bills, being fun with children, trying to stay healthy and being spiritually active? I'd need to meet them desperately.

7. Is it wrong to want another child because I want another chance?

8. Are people tired of me talking about fertility stuff? I can't seem to help it.

9. Why does the Bible say we should hope by "eagerly waiting for it with perseverance." Shouldn't it say, "fidget and fuss with whining"?

10. Does my husband know that every day I do everything in my power to make his life easier? Does he know I'm crazy about him?

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Sweetie! You're breakin my heart! You don't need another chance to be a great mom! I feel, from what little I've seen you w/ Morgan or how little I know you, that you are an amazing mom!! No need for "2nd chances", just double the fun!! :)

And I got the chills when you said "does he know how crazy I am about [Dan]him" AAAWWWWW!!!!! I love that!!

You are an amazing, beautiful woman and remember, God will never give you more than you can endure and he will never leave your side!!

Sittintall said...

I'm on the same page with the previous comment. You are a great mom! And as far as getting sick of the fertility thing, no. It is something very real that you are going through, and reading about it makes us realize how precious a gift children are and how much we shouldn't take them for granted (not to mention the lesson in relying on God).

And as far as my grocery habit goes...I'm just forgetful and have to go there sometimes 3x during the week (maybe more during the holidays):-)

trevsmom said...

I pray that God will grant you the desires of your heart. Please know that you are the best mommy in the whole wide world to for Morgan, thats why God gave her to you! I liked your list of questions...cute idea. :-) Praying for you friend!

Unknown said...

In answer to the last question (which really need not be asked in the first place), yes, I do indeed.

And the feeling is quite mutual.

Love you, Hon!