Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bodily Disfunctions

Random statement as we were driving to preschool:

Morgan: "Mom, when Marmee and Poppi (Emily's parents) were here, I tried not to toot."

Land, child, I hope you didn't have gas pains the whole time they were here.

_________________________________

This is progress, however. Because back in March when my mother came to visit, Morgan had some accidents.

The first time we noticed was when my mother said, "Morgan has been in the bathroom a long time. Want to check on her?" When I did, I found a little girl standing in a puddle. She had been there probably 10 minutes, afraid to tell me what she did and too embarrassed to tell her Marmee (grandma) what had happened. I cleaned her up quickly and helped her forget the incident.

It happened TWO more times in two days, which was really weird because she was completely potty trained. Apparently she was having so much fun playing with my mother that she didn't want to take a break to go to the bathroom. 

*sigh* I just love this kid.

1 comment:

Jenni S. said...

LOL!!!! You're reaction (gas pains) was awesome. You seem to have a great sense of humor about these things!