Monday, October 1, 2007

Antarctica

I had a fantabulous weekend in Grand Rapids. So much wonderful news to share. Very good time with old friends and hubby. But for now, this:

In honor of my friend, Andrea, who is on her way to the other Windy City, Antarctica.

10 Ridiculous Things to say in Antarctica:


1. "Where the sun don't shine..."

2. "Do you have any iceberg lettuce?"

3. Cold shoulder

4. "So where are the ANTS?"

5. "I'm gonna follow you to the ends of the earth."

6. "The sun rises and sets with him."

7. "You want that drink on the rocks?"

8. "Hey look! I can see my breath."

9. "Winter, winter, winter, winter: the four sneezings."

10. "Do you have a pen, Gwen?"

3 comments:

Short Stop said...

Brrrr!!! I'm still trying to get used to MI weather...

andrea said...

I like the tribute to Antarctica! In New Zealand now. Scheduled to leave for The Ice tomorrow afternoon!

Kris said...

LOL! Good one! Here's to our soon to be frosty friend!
K