Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Overheard

"Mom, did you know that jellyfish make jelly?"

Thanks, Spongebob.

____________________________

Emily: "Morgan, you need to drink your medicine this morning before you have anything else to eat."

Morgan: (Begins to do a fake adult laugh...) "You're killing me, Mom. You're killing me."

Thanks again, Spongebob.
(Enter short lecture on why the word "killing" is not a good one to use cavalierly.)

____________________________

Morgan's head to my chest: "Mom! I can hear your heart bumping!"

____________________________

I asked Morgan where one of her friends were: "I think they went on bacation."

I love how she struggles to say "v's".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm baconation... i mean, bacation. (yum)

Sittintall said...

what else would a jellyfish do?