Wednesday, October 10, 2007

She's Back

Boy I missed Morgan last week. The house was a little too neat and quiet. The living room pillows, placed aesthetically on the couches, remained obediently in their positions with no one to toss them off. *sigh* Could it be that I like Morgan's messes?

It was difficult to blog last week because every post would sound like this:
Day one: Painted the house
Day two: Painted the house
Day three: Cleaned office and painted the house

You get my drift.

But now, with baby girl back in town, I have more fodder. Here's her latest Morganisms:

In the checkout lane of the grocery store today:
"Hey Mom! Grandpa can take out his teeth!"

______________________________

Checking out a kid sized reclining chair:
"Mom, I want a (La-Z-Boy) chair like Grandma and Grandpa."

______________________________

At lunch today:
"I wish Daddy were here so we could be a family again."

No comments: