Monday, January 28, 2008

Morgan

Morgan: "Mom! What color is my tongue? Is it white? I ate snow."

____________________________________

Dinner last night: Morgan kept renaming her lasagna.

"Dad, I can't eat my yo-sagna. I don't like it."

"Please don't make me eat my basagna."

And then...

"I can't eat anymore. It's not use. It's not use."

Emily: (Laughing) "Are you trying to say 'It's NO use?'"

____________________________________

One Animated Daughter Tells This Story About Her Tight Headband:

"Mom, this headband is nice and tight. It's very strong. If a wind came, it would say, (deeper voice here) 'That headband sure is strong. I think I will have to go to another headband. This one will not come off.'"

____________________________________

A Morgan Story:

"Once there was a little girl named Susie with two black eyes. One of her eyes hopped out of where it was supposed to be. Susie ran after it but she couldn't see where she was going. A man found it and gave it back to her. The End."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta love the Morgan stories...rambling plots that don't go anywhere. She's such a cutie!

andrea said...

What a fantastically curious little girl!

Kris said...

HILARIOUS! My fav...the eyeball story!
K