Thursday, February 22, 2007

Rude Dude

I had a most tiring day yesterday. So when Dan got home, I bolted. I went to the Wheaton track, one of my new favorite places to throw off a few stressors. It was great.

I ran a couple miles and then decided to speed walk the remaining laps. I was about to pass an older gentleman in the "walking" lane when I found need to pick up the pace of my already fast speed. The man in front of me was particularly flatulent. I think he ate an entire batch of chili before deciding to bless us with his presence. What's more, this man's fumes were so potent that when I passed by the SAME place on the track the next time around, the "aroma" was still there. That was it for me. I called it a night. So long, Mr. Stinky Pants.

Weather-bound Chicagoans should make it against the law to pollute the air indoors in such a fashion. Offenders should be corked and booted.

Other than that, I had a rootin'- tootin' good time.

No comments: