Monday, May 14, 2007

Aurora House

We just got a dial tone today in our new house. Which means I just got online this evening. My trigger fingers were itching to get online. I've got a real habit, I'm afraid. Gotta have my fix.

About this time is where I'd like to read a passage in the Bible where Jesus had to pack and unpack a house. I mean really-- move boxes of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance (surely HE had those) and photos of his million friends. I feel very unspiritual lately. I feel very materialistic. There are gobs of boxes tucked in random places around the house. I'm trying very hard to stay focused and to not get wigged out.

But the reality is that my Mom is flying back to D.C. tomorrow and I'm alone. Well, I'll have Morgan with me, but she doesn't count as a helper yet. She unpacks things that should not be unpacked. But she's three. That's expected.

I'm too tired to explain all the drama of the past few days. Besides, my husband is a better cynic than I. Check his blog. I'm sure he'll give his opinion out At&T. http://tinmandan.blogspot.com/

No comments: