Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Morgan News

I think I've mentioned before that Morgan is having trouble making it to the bathroom for her poops. The pee-pee in the potty thing- she's got that part down. But the poopies don't make it there.

So today I'm changing her pullups when I notice that she gave a double whammy: both poops and pee greeted me. I calmly asked her, "Morgan, how come you didn't go pee-pee in the potty? You know how to go pee-pee!"

Her response was priceless: "Well, the poopie wanted to come out first, but the pee-pee won."

_____________________________________________

I bought those 2000 Flushes for our toilets to keep them extra clean between wash days. Normally I buy the colorless ones, but I accidentally bought the ones that turn the toilet water bright blue. I had just installed the blue tablet in the downstairs toilet when Morgan needed to use the restroom. After doing her business in the (then) clear toilet bowl water, she flushed and a surge of vivid blue dye came and filled the potty. Naturally, she freaked: "Make it un-blue! Make it un-blue!" she screamed. I explained to her that it wasn't a bad thing.

She's used to it now, but she's still not keen on any water that isn't clear. Next, Dan will teach her that "yellow + blue makes green!"

No comments: