Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hokey Pokey

Does anyone else do the hokey pokey dance every year that they renew their phone or internet?

I got to the point where I actually put "RENEW INTERNET" on my calendar or else I get charged penalties. This year I was on a roll! I called early.

So I call up AT&*T and begin to renew my internet when they tell me that their rate is going up from $25 to $30/month. This happens every year, folks. 

I tell the CSR on the phone that I'm not too groovy with the rate change. Besides, my term is up in two weeks; I could technically look elsewhere.

Out of the CLEAR BLUE she finds a promotion in which I can enjoy $20/month for 6 months and then $30/month for the next 6 months. 

If you do the math, it ends up being... you guessed it... $25/month. 

Every year, the AT&*T hokey pokey. Hilarious.


2 comments:

Sittintall said...

Gotta love those gimmicks!

Short Stop said...

Every year, sister!

You make me smile.