Friday, August 15, 2008

Gender Bender

Okay, okay.
So we know the gender.
Sort of.

We looked for a whatchallit or a hoochidinger and we think we know what it is. But we're not sure.

So the doc says maybe in a few weeks he'll do another "informal" ultrasound to solidify things. It feels a little premature to say "we think it is this" when in fact it very well could be the other thing. Especially since the last time one of our friends told someone the gender of their pregnancy, they immediately got a bunch of gifts in that flavor. We'd hate to dress a boy in pink or a girl in blue.

We're pretty sure, however, that it is human. Whew. We were concerned.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to make an educated guess as to le bebe's girlie or boyieness (huh?), I'd be most interested.

4 comments:

andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andrea said...

Hmmm...I'm for equality today, so I'm going to guess "boy" since you already have Morgan. But, I'd have to see you to make a truly accurate decision. Regardless of the gender, I call he/she "loved." :)

Short Stop said...

This little one got some sneaky advice from Morgan, huh? This scenario is VERY, VERY familiar!

I love him/her, even if he/she is a bit sneaky.

Sittintall said...

My guess is boy, but I'm almost always wrong on these kind of things. They even say that a mother is usually 95% accurate on her guess of her own child (I was wrong with both of mine!) Either one, this petri child will be very loved.