Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ten Thoughts on Having a Girl

1. Cool. We got the gear.

2. If she's athletic, we know nothing. 

3. I knew it. I was so sick. It had to be a "she".

4. Morgan will be a great older sister. She's so maternal.

5. "So, doc, there's no chance that baby would grow a p*nis in the next 4 months, right?"

6. Dan claims he'll be in the basement during the teenage years.

7. She may be girl, but I'm sure she'll have a lot of differences from Morgan.

8. No pink nursery.

9. Can't I buy a FEW new clothes? *wink*

10. Oh no. Not the "V" talk again. 

5 comments:

Short Stop said...

I love these thoughts!

I am SO glad I don't have to have the "V" talk...yet.

I bet she'll be totally different from Morgan. Jack and Max are TOTALLY different.

Did I tell you how excited I am for you? Thank you for sharing, and YES, I am bringing you all of your treats to our vaca!

Short Stop said...

Comment #2.

11. She can marry Licoln.

Short Stop said...

Comment #3.

11a. Jason and Dan can blissfully brew beer in their old age while you and I munch on Pink Peppermint Cloud Cookies.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the little girl! :-) Carissa was so happy when she ended up with a little sister. As you probably know, they are very different from each other, but get along well. Some of their differences were evident even when Cailyn was a baby.

Comments on your thoughts:
#6: Teen years with mine haven't been too bad so far. I hope it continues that way.
#9: Yes, you can buy some new clothes for her. She can't have all hand-me-downs.
#10. This one gave me a good laugh. :-)

Jenni S. said...

Yes they will most definitely be different. R & A are night and day in a lot of ways, but also the best of friends. I LOVE being a mother of girls. Ask me again in 10 years and...we'll see (possibly kidding). But right now, they really are awesome!