Friday, September 14, 2007

Kiss Me


Today Morgan and I made Kiss Cookies. I'm sure you grew up with them: peanut butter dough is baked and while it is cooling a Hershey's Kiss is perched atop.

I asked Morgan to unwrap the Kisses while I started the dough. She did a GREAT job. And then, while I was on the phone, she took the opportunity to ask me multiple times if she could have a chocolate Kiss. She had already had 3, so I had to decline her pleas. Again and again.

When I got off the phone, I discovered that the remaining unwrapped Kisses had all received lobotomies. I wanted to laugh, but the mother in me prevailed.

Two minute time out, baby.

3 comments:

Sittintall said...

What a riot. You had to have been holding onto that laughter pretty hard. I would have done the same thing if I were in her shoes.

Kris said...

Too cute..I love the "lobotomy" line!
K

Short Stop said...

Jason and I were both laughing at this one! J said "I'd have done the same thing!" So, I sent him to time out! LOL!! :):)