Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sisters

I have two really cool sisters. 

My sister Becky (whom we affectionately call "Bex") is staying in North Carolina to help with my other sister's family. Even though she could be overseas. Following a dream. She's decided to stay a while and meet her new niece and nephew and in all likelihood help this family get back on their feet. Isn't she great?

And then my sister Noel and I have a funny fertility life together. When I was pregnant Morgan, she had several miscarriages. When she was pregnant with her son Chet, I had several miscarriages. And now, we're both pregnant together. Laughing at our girths and gaits. 

I'm thankful for them both.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Sisers are the best. I am so glad that I have one that I can depend on, laugh with, and yes, even push buttons with. Only she knows which ones will really get my goat. Your girls will have such a special relationship!
Beth

Short Stop said...

I'm so glad you have both of them. Sisters are definitely the best!

Anonymous said...

you're a pretty amazing sister, too. :)

love ya, em! i need to get up to chicago before the fetus goes to college. :)