Monday, June 25, 2007

Confession

You're right, Dan. Are you happy? I'm publicly admitting it.

Though I am loathe to admit it, it appears that I am experiencing a low grade hangover. Dan called it. I denied it. But now I freely confess it.

Apparently my frame cannot handle the drinks I had at my cousin's wedding, plus the flight which ensued not 6 hours later. I remember laughing at others who had too much to drink. I was definitely sure-footed by the end of the evening, a bit on the happy side, but still sure-footed.

Congratulations, Dan. You married a non-party girl. Can't take me anywhere. I hope you're happy, wherever you are.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm watching Oprah in a darkened room sipping tea. Shhhh.

4 comments:

Short Stop said...

Jason calls me a "lightweight" when it comes to drinking. I wear that label proudly!

So, here's from one non-party girl to another!

andrea said...

If it makes you feel better, since arriving in Antarctica, I haven't been able to have more than one glass of vino--I thought it would go away when I got back to the "real" world, but, no such luck!

Emily Dykstra said...

Whew! I am not alone!

Emily Dykstra said...

Oh, and Sar- you may be a lightweight when it comes to drinking, but you managed to keep your cigar lit in Florida, unlike me.