Saturday, June 30, 2007

Morganisms

After reading the "Giant Jam Sandwich", I asked Morgan what the name of the bugs were in the book.

"I can't say it, " she complained.

"Yes you can." A mother knows her child's abilities.

"Wasps-ps-ps." She has a hard time saying only one "ps" ending.

(Trying not to laugh.) "Good job, Morgan. Good job."

________________________________

Getting ready to go the pool:

Morgan: "Mom, let's get our babing suits on."

Hehe. At this point I'm thinking that I'm too old to wear a "babing" suit. Better stick to the tried and true mommy suit.


________________________________

Someone told me the other day that the age of 4 is where they remembered their child most. Their child is now grown, but apparently 4 is the magic age where all the stories are. How to freeze time.

4 comments:

Short Stop said...

I love the things she says...oh, yes...if you figure out how to freeze time, let me know.

On the other hand, can you wait a few weeks until my nausea passes?

Emily Dykstra said...

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry about your nausea.

andrea said...

I called a mule (you know, the cross between a horse and donkey), a mu-u-le until I was 7, or so.

Kris said...

Ellie has a babing suit, too!
K