Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth Fun

We spent the morning of the 4th with our super friends, Steph and Piet, at the parade. That cutie on the left is Annelise. We love these people!
Annelise is exactly 2 years younger than Morgan. She spent most of the morning exalting, "We're Muricans!" and "toasting" flags with me. I laughed at her way of saying "Americans".
Um, okay, I'm not proud of this photo of me with pregnancy face but who cares... This is Morgan and her Momma with our LIGHTSTICKS!!! We love lightsticks.
And Morgan and Daddy with lightsticks, too. Right before fireworks. Ah, summer.

2 comments:

Short Stop said...

I love your pregnancy face. Love, love, LOVE it! :) Seeing your pregnancy face made me smile from ear to ear.

OH, and Happy 4th. Looks like a wonderfully fun time with good friends! :)

Jenni S. said...

Looks like you all had a great time! And I agree with Sarah, your pregnancy smile just glows!

Not to mention, no woman ever FEELS beautiful pregnant - they just LOOK beautiful to everyone else. :)