Friday, July 18, 2008

Skirt Skirmish


Remember this cute skirt my mother in law made for Morgan last summer? I love it.

She loves it, too.
She wore it last year.
She wears it this year.
Almost. Every. Day.

Sometimes I put it in the wash just so she can't find it.

Summary:

Pros: Skirts can be worn longer than other clothing.

Cons: Skirts can be worn longer than other clothing.

__________________

Addendum: Morgan has just walked downstairs. She is not wearing the skirt. She is wearing all pink. That is the other thing she wears every day and another post altogether. :)

3 comments:

Jenni S. said...

My goodness she looks like such a baby in that picture compared to recent ones! Cute skirt. I'd break it out two summers in a row too!

Sittintall said...

Kyra loves skirts too (dresses also). Funny, I pull the dirty laundry stunt too, just so I won't have to see the red dress every day. But you're right, it is nice to have clothes that last a little longer than one season!

Kris said...

That's right...she did wear it the other day. It's such a cute one, I understand why she likes to wear it!