Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day Eight: What I Love About Morgan

I'll use my last post as a springboard for today's "Top Ten List of Things I Love About Morgan."

Day Eight: Her Stories

Morgan has a story for everything. There has to be a reason for everything in life and she has taken it upon herself to be the answer guru. If there's a mark on the wall, by golly, she has the whole convoluted story behind it that would put a reporter to shame.

She's the one who doesn't suffer from "headaches like Daddy"... oh no... she has to suffer from something different: "edaches".

And this morning she tried to convince me that rabbits came in our house and stole the 500 address labels that have suddenly gone missing.

Every day there's something different. When I'm tired, it's hard to appreciate a story, esp. when I'm trying to dress her for bed. But when I've got my game on, she's hilarious. She's genius. She'd put Seinfeld to shame.

Love your stories, baby girl!

No comments: