Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day Three: What I Love About Morgan

Day Three: Her Independence

I wish I could post a video on YouTube of Morgan as a little tike. She couldn't have even been a year. The video shows me trying to brush her hair. Then she barks at me, takes the brush and brushes her own hair. It's particularly funny b/c she makes a big mess in the back of her hair. But she thinks she looks pretty.

I should've known then that I was in for it. Not even a year old yet and very independent. I'm sure that will come in handy later in life.

2 comments:

Short Stop said...

LOL...I've hear that bark on a regular basis...but mine is three!

Janice said...

When I was little I always wanted to be called cute (cause being taller than all the boys was not cute). When I was a teen I wanted to be pretty (cause glasses and braces and being as tall or taller than the boys was not). Now, when my friends use one word to describe me it is most often "independent" and I know that is so much better than ever being cute or pretty. Go Morgan!