Friday, February 8, 2008

Day Seven: What I Love About Morgan

Day Seven: Cutie Patootie

Okay, I'm biased, but I think she's cute. In fact, when she was born, I wept and wept because she had such a pretty face. And this was RIGHT after she was born.

I marveled at her little square jaw (mine was pointy when I was born). And, in a strange exaltation, I declared, "Dan, we have a square jaw! We have a square jaw!" Odd, I know. Not that I don't like how God made me, but I've always liked how square-jawed people looked. Cameron Diaz and Michelle Pfeiffer, for instance.

I love how her smile is somewhat crooked, like mine. (Side note: Why is it that something I don't find acceptable on my face I think is CUTE on hers? Ah, motherhood.)

Anyway, she's a beauty. God made her well.

2 comments:

Sittintall said...

She is beautiful. I can vouche for that. She has a great smile.

trevsmom said...

I second what Sarah said, she is beautiful!