Friday, July 6, 2007

Baby Talk from Morgan

Today my friend Ann watched Morgan while Dan and I went to the fertility doc. We didn't tell Morgan where we were going except to say that we were going to see a doctor. She asked why and we just told her that it was a personal reason, but that we were okay.

Ann told me that while Morgan was there she prayed at lunch that "her mommy would get a baby in her tummy". Later, she explained to Ann that "My mommy doesn't have a baby in her tummy and that makes her sad. But I can be a baby and then I'm going back into my mommy's tummy to make her happy again."

This is so weird. I don't go around the house moping and talking about babies. She's a very sensitive little girl apparently. And this may explain why she's been acting like a baby lately. Thanks for the story, Ann!

1 comment:

Kris said...

They are very perceptive, those little ones. Hope all goes well with the appointments.
K