Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Buds


I like to please my buds. Tastebuds. Here's my latest indulgence which is truly wicked to anyone who is trying to be healthy in the least: Edy's Dibs. They are mini balls of ice cream dipped in a shell of chocolate. They are extremely easy to pop into the mouth and delightfully satisfying.

Also, I did my own taste test yesterday. I bought some Orville Microwave Popcorn and some Meijer Microwave Popcorn. I think I got this taste test idea from my mother. I'm only brand loyal when I have to be, but let me tell you: When it comes to popcorn, be picky. This Meijer popcorn was soggy, salty and reminiscent of styrofoam. I'm coming back, Orville! I'm coming back!

**Post Script: WARNING! WARNING! Eating the serving size of Dibs (26 pieces-which I think is a lot) is 32 grams of fat. The good news is that you could go on a lower fat diet of drinking cream after binging on Dibs and probably lose any extra chub.

2 comments:

Short Stop said...

Dear Mr. Dibs,

Where have you been all my life?

Sincerely,
Sarah

Kris said...

I LOVE these! They are just the right amount to quench my chocolate fix! I, of course, only eat a few at at time...hehehe (i wish!)
K