Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More Morganisms

I gave Morgan a salty snack: a flavored oyster cracker. To see if she'd like it or not, I just gave her one for starters. Her response? "How do you expect Morgan to have just one?" I love how she talks in the third person. Laughing, I gave her a handful.

_______________________________________

Morgan and I were looking up into the sky at the clouds. "Look, Morgan," I said, "I see a bunny in the clouds! What do you see?"

She paused thoughtfully. "I see painting supplies."

3 comments:

Short Stop said...

She is so precious! Oh, how she and Jack would get along!

Sheryl said...

She needs to be on "Kids Say the Darndest Things"...w/ Bill Cosby! HA

Betty Miller said...

It's so cool that you have these cool things in writing and that it's easy to write about it - rather than pull out that baby book say, next month - and then forget all these cute things kids say. You could print them out and have a b.b.b. (blog baby book)