Saturday, July 21, 2007

Dan is home, sort of.

I miss my husband. He has had this glazed over look in his face all day. He was even a little edgy. Wanted to "hurry up and get out the door so we could finish our errands."

And then I remembered. Harry Potter was being released today.

It's a good thing that I'm not our friends Andrew and Cathi because they just gave birth to a baby boy last night. We're very excited for them. But if I were in Cathi's situation I'd be up a creek fighting to get Dan's attention over Harry Potter.

I don't read Harry Potter books because I'm not a big reader. However, while Dan was driving this morning with the freshly purchased Harry Potter book in the back seat, I did confiscate his copy and read the ending. hehe. He HATES when I do that.

2 comments:

Short Stop said...

Jason would be SO mad at me if I read the ending. He has barred me from looking anything up online.

He's already on page 150 and just picked up the book this morning. How he managed to do that and care for the boys while I napped, I have no idea! :) Priorities!

Emily Dykstra said...

So I'm not the only one?