Friday, July 13, 2007

Crushes

It's a little hard to write today's blog. Morgan is rattling in the background: "Mommy, let's see the news (on the computer). You think you can handle that? What do you want? A promotion?" She's memory barfing from SpongeBob Squarepants. It's hard to write with her baby babble, but it's sure funny.

So anyway, here's my post: I'd like you to meet my competition: Ashley Judd. Dan has a not-so-secret crush on the Juddster which involves him and a friend of his (Kevin Hoeksema) pretending to gasp for breath as they say her name. It's that bad. Note to Dan: Observe that I included a photo of Judd with her hot husband. Sorry, dude. :)

Dan's competition is Matthew McConaughey. I like to tease Dan by stuttering Matthew's name. "Matthew Mc-ha-ha-ha-hanahay" is roughly how I say it.

At the end of the day, we jest. Surely we're not the only ones with teensy weensy celebrity crushes?

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ouchie. You're posting this because I ate the last cookie yesterday, aren't you?

Sheryl said...

Mine is Dave Matthews (from the Dave Matthews Band) but I'm also secretly in love with Mr. McConoughey too...can I have TWO crushes? :)

And who WOULDN'T have a crush on Ashley Judd! I think I might have a girl crush on her! She's amazing all around!! :D

Unknown said...

Alyssa Milano (long time crush going back to "Who's the Boss"), although I could second Judd. I'd also second my brother-in-law's fav Keira Knightly. Or maybe Vanessa Marcil from "Las Vegas".

She won't post it herself, so I'll just tell you Sara's: she'll agree with McCon... (however you spell that), but she'd also say Josh Duhamel of "Las Vegas" and "Transformers". And Tom Selleck.

Short Stop said...

Em, this was one popular post! :):)

Jason's is Andie MacDowell. I love it that it's her...instead of, say Angelina Jolie.

Mmm? For me, it's John Krasinski from The Office. Gotta love that sense of humor.

Kris said...

Mine is definately Matthew McCon...he is all kinds of hunky!
Carey's is either Shania Twain or Tea Leoni. I like that he picks Tea, because she's funny and cute, maybe that will remind him of me!
K