Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wish for a Dishwasher

I think my dishwasher needs to be replaced. It works but only sort of.

It cleans kind of.

It takes a long time to run its cycle.

And it's loud.

So I consider it a "dishwasher-ish".

I need my dishwasher to be clean, fast and quiet. You know... like the OPPOSITE of children. Clean, fast and quiet.

If anyone has recommendations, I'd be obliged. I'm planning on a new one. I should probably tell Dan about this before I post this but he reads my blog so he'll know soon enough.

2 comments:

Short Stop said...

I think a cleans kind of dishwasher is worse than a totally broken one. Our old one in MD started with that business and it had to go.

So, Dan...we all want to know...can Emily have a "cool", "cleans really well", new dishwasher? Wait, Em...were you asking?

Kris said...

Not sure of a good one, but read a post by Rocksinmydryer about one that actually "munches" the food as it cleans. Now, that sound like a kid. Without the cleaning...