Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Robin Roberts, Good Morning America



Robin Roberts of Good Morning America has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

Robin is someone who I have always admired in the world of television. She has such poise and, in my observance, has never given in to crass humor or gossip in her broadcasts. She is a lady.

In this video link, you'll hear her say some words which would be hard to say, but they are true: "God is good all the time." Though I have never heard her declare publicly her faith, I have seen evidence of it in her choice of words and her demeanor. She easily brings God's goodness to her broadcasts.

View it, and pray for her:

http://tv.yahoo.com/good-morning-america/show/30753/videos/3535642

1 comment:

Short Stop said...

Em, I believe that she is a Christian. She has endorsed some of Z's books, so her name has come up in discussion.

Cancer is so scary. I'm so glad she's going into her treatment armed with strong faith!