Friday, August 3, 2007

Dan Goes to Work

Dan tries to get out the door this morning, but Morgan had this to say:

Morgan: "Daddy, you can't leave for work! We're a family. We need a Morgan and a Mommy AND a Daddy!"

A guilt-ridden Dan left for work.

______________________________________

My sister Noel and her husband Shane were in town briefly. Shane left for a downtown conference earlier than Noel. So Morgan and I dropped Noel off at the train station yesterday afternoon so she could meet up with Shane.

As we dropped Noel off, Morgan began to cry, "I don't want this to be happening! I don't want this to be happening! Why does she have to go?"

That little bugger got me all teared up, too.

4 comments:

Short Stop said...

Now I'm all teary eyed, too. It's amazing to me how their little hearts are already so full of love for their family! She's one special Morgan! :)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Wow - what a special girl! Nice to "meet" you - found you through Sarah!

Sittintall said...

She sure tugs at your heart strings, doesn't she?

Kris said...

Girls are so emotional (in really good ways!) I love that she is able to express herself so with you, you can tell she feels safe and loved.
K