Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Laughter= Good Meds

Beauty and the Beast meets Mommy Dykstra. You won't get this unless you've seen Beauty and the Beast. Like 100 times.

Morgan: "Mom! I set certain rules and I 'spect those rules to be obeyed. Now you stay in jail. You'll join me for dinner."

__________________________________________

Morgan (fully convinced): "Mom, if you brush your hair, maybe your hair will grow long."

We have a Dora the Explorer book where Dora's hair grows as she uses a magic hairbrush. She makes no bones about it: She wants her momma to have longer hair.

__________________________________________

Lincoln Brewster sings a song called "Everlasting God".
The lyrics include:
"Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord
Wait upon the Lord
We will wait upon the Lord "

Some people sing "watermelon, watermelon" when they don't know the lyrics. Not my daugther. She makes up words.
Morgan's version: "Mom let's listen to that song: 'Feela fon alonnanna the Lord'."

1 comment:

Short Stop said...

I have seen Beaty and the Beast at least 30 times in the last 3 months. LOL at Morgan's interpretation!

She's hilarious! And, I love her!