Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dollface


Today I did something that I rarely do: I clicked on a yahoo advertisement.

I found it intriguing. Apparently Gwen Stefani has armed forces with HP. And being such a big Stefani fan (ha- I don't think I can even name ONE of her songs) I thought, "What in the name of all things CMYK would cause a rocker mother to ally herself with a printer?"

It was pretty groovy, actually. If you go to this site, you'll have your choice of making paper dolls or some other print collateral.

Here's a paper doll I made of Dan.

I mean me. It's me, I tell ya. Me, in my WAY younger days. A word of caution: while they do have a variety of RACES of dolls, they seem to lack different AGES. Apparently their constituents don't care for the aged, slightly aged or elderly.

So go ahead, play dolls.

6 comments:

Short Stop said...

This is hilarious. I will go check it out! HAHA...Dan as a paper doll. Now that's something I never thought I'd see! :)

BTW, I WILL call you today!! :)

Unknown said...

I never thought I was that pretty...*sniff*...but if you think so, I guess i must be!

Heheheh

Sheryl said...

Oh fun! I made myself a li'l doll. Don't know how to post it, but I had ginormous hair - not unlike the real thing :)

Unknown said...

You look like a flapper from the '20s.

Janice said...

May I also suggest creating yourself as an M&M
http://www.becomeanmm.com/
where you can pick everything from what type of M&M you are to the color of your shell to the shape of your eyes to your shoes (they even had my pink ugg boots). And I bet kids would like it too :)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Wild! I am a fan of Gwen Stefani, well a closet fan...not so in the closet now...but ANYWAY, I'll have to go check it out!