Friday, August 3, 2007

New Addition

We have an addition to the family! No, do not say the "p" word... we bought a dishwasher! Yippee.

In an all time record low, Dan and I found and bought an appliance in 10 minutes flat.

Okay, okay... so I did a LITTLE research beforehand, but once I saw what I wanted, I gave Dan that pleading Bambi look and he gave me his tired "You want it? Fine, get it" look. Hooray for tiredness.

Here's our new baby. And it's not just a pretty face either: I hear that it actually washes dishes.

4 comments:

andrea said...

Congratulations. May your plates and tumblers be sparkling for years to come!

Short Stop said...

YAY! Hooray for a new dishwasher! That's awesome, Em!

Sheryl said...

YIPPEE!!! We love new things :)

Kris said...

Sometimes a girl just needs to go with her gut! I love shopping!
K