Friday, August 31, 2007

Makeup

Morgan loves makeup.

Yesterday I let her play with my eyeshadow while I dozed on her bed. I was exhausted. I told her she could put it on my hand. When I woke up, I looked in the bathroom mirror and something was different with my face. It took a sec to realize it, but apparently Morgan had connected my eyebrows with brown eyeshadow while I was sleeping. I had a unibrow. Nice.

And this morning, I couldn't find some of my makeup. Turns out my pilfering partner had borrowed some more eyeshadow and lip gloss.

I was pretty impressed, actually. She made this getup dresser herself by dumping out three bins of toys (ugh) and stacking them. Then she put a box on top of her chair to lift her face to eye level with the mirror on the wall. Pretty innovative, I thought. She's like her daddy. Except that he likes RED lip gloss.

7 comments:

Sheryl said...

Aw!! That's so cute :)
Watch out for that red lip gloss on your walls though!!EEK!

Short Stop said...

LOL! The Tinman's Pet Peeve - Day Six..."When you just can get that red lip gloss to stay inside your lipline." LOL!!!!!!

She's adorable, and I love her pinkness!

Short Stop said...

Oops...I meant "can't". OH NO...Dan's grammar wrath is headed my way. Crap!

Sittintall said...

That is too funny. She is very innovative if she thought to put the box on top of the chair. What a cutey!

Unknown said...

Where's the picture of the unibrow?

Emily Dykstra said...

Right. Like I'd show you a picture of my unibrow.

If memory serves, you're the one who keeps digital photos of people that periodically haunt them on significant birthdays when they magically become 200% larger on their front lawns.

Uh-uh.

Kris said...

HILARIOUS! I am about to fall out of my chair picturing your unibrow! She's one smart cookie!
K