Thursday, June 26, 2008

Laughing... But wait... there's more...

Update on Contractors:

The SPRINKLER guys came today but brought the wrong equipment.

The FILTER BRACKETS came in today at the A/C place. Something told me to open the box and make sure they were correct. The bracket was the right one. The quantity however, was lacking by at least 4 or 5. I'm still without the brackets.

Now... I'd like to add the following disclaimer: I'm not really mad at all these happenings because this is what happens with contractors 90% of the time I use them. I'm pretty used to it. By about the 5th time, if it isn't right, I stop using them. Isn't it funny?

But this is why my friend Steph calls us "Home Moaners". hahaha

On a BRIGHTER note... the baby's heartbeat is in the 150 range. Beautiful music. Beautiful.

2 comments:

Jenni S. said...

LOL - Home moaners. That's funny.

Yay for baby's heartbeat! You keep growing, you precious little thing. The baby I mean. You might be precious too. LOL.

I need sleep.

Anonymous said...

We call them "housing units". One "housing unit" equals $1,000. Somehow most home projects seem to work in a single or multiple housing units!